Snowdon - 25 February 2020, 13.00pm
Area - SnowdonDate - 25 February 2020
Time - 13.00pm
Snow Above - 500 metres
Report By - Snowdon warden
- Light dusting of snow.
- Depth of snow increases with altitude.
- Sections of ice on paths.
- Snow level down to approximately 500 metres on the PYG track.. Freezing level at approximately 900 metres.
The following is a list of additional kit required based on the current conditions.
- Standard winter kit required.
- Ice axe and crampons recommended.
It gets dark at 17.45