Snowdon - 18 February 2020, 14.00pm
Area - SnowdonDate - 18 February 2020
Time - 14.00pm
Snow Above - 750 metres
Report By - Snowdon Warden
- Isolated patches of snow on path.
- Light dusting of snow.
- Depth of snow increases with altitude.
- Steep bank of snow at top of path.
- Sections of ice on paths.
- There is firm section of snow at the top of the zig zags near Bwlch Glas.
The following is a list of additional kit required based on the current conditions.
- Standard winter kit required.
- Ice axe and crampons recommended.
It gets dark at 17.30