Deposit Consultation – Revised Eryri LDP
The revised Eryri Local Development Plan (2016-2031) has now been adopted. To view the Authority’s adopted Eryri Local Development Plan (2016-2031), please click here. The page below is no longer current and is for reference purposes only.
The documents below have been subject to public consultation between 05/07/2017 and 30/08/2017. An explanation of what each document contains is listed below.
- Deposit of the revised Eryri Local Development Plan 2016-2031 (Written Statement) – This document shows the revisions to the LDP and all changes have been shown in track changes. All the changes have also been shown in the Insertions and Deletions document below. The Authority invites comments on the proposed amendments only, comments on those of the Plan which remain unchanged cannot be considered.
- Deposit version - Insertions and deletions document – This document shows the insertions and deletions proposed in the Revision of the Eryri Local development Plan. Insertions are shown in green, whilst deletions are shown in red. Only revisions to the plan are shown in this document and these are the revisions which the Authority is inviting representations on. The reasons for the revisions are also shown in this document.
- Interactive Map (revisions) - This interactive map shows the changes proposed to the Local Development Plan Proposals and Inset Maps. It is important that you click on the ‘proposed changes’ button on the top right hand side to view the changes. The Authority invites comments on the proposed changes only. It is also important that you read the reasons for the change.
- Deposit version – Proposals maps and inset maps revisions documents – This is a pdf document showing the changes proposed to the Local Development Plan Proposals and Inset Maps. It is important that you read the reasons for the change, which are included at the bottom of each page.
Comments on the accompanying Sustainability Appraisal (SA), Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) and Initial Consultation Report were also welcome.
- Strategic Environmental Assessment / Sustainability Appraisal (SEA/SA) Vol 1 – SA is a process for assessing the social, economic and environmental impacts of a plan and aims to ensure that sustainable development is at the heart of the plan-making process. The Authority has also prepared a Non-technical summary of the SEA/SA.
- Strategic Environmental Assessment / Sustainability Appraisal (SEA/SA) Vol 2 – Appendices relating to Volume 1.
- Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) - It is the responsibility of SNPA to consider the potential effects of the LDP on European sites. This process is referred to as Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA). The HRA addendum sets out how the revisions to the LDP have been subject to assessment under the Habitats Regulations.
- Initial Consultation Report – This document outlines how the Authority has undertaken public participation and consultation in the preparation of the revised Eryri Local Development Plan.
Comments on the Plan
Please click on the link below to view summary of representations received during the consultation period:
Paper copies of the summary of representations are available for public inspection free of charge at the National Park Office, at public libraries in Barmouth, Bethesda, Blaenau Ffestiniog, Dolgellau, Penygroes, Tywyn, Porthmadog, Y Bala, Cerrigydrudion, Llanrwst, Llanfairfechan, Penmaenmawr, Conwy and at the Tourist Information Centre in Betws y Coed, during normal opening times.
Paper copies of the original representations received on the Deposit Eryri Local Development Plan are also available to be viewed by the public at the Authority’s Office in Penrhyndeudraeth on request.
All the supporting documents that are relevant to the preparation of the Eryri LDP revision have been included below. Click on any of these documents in order to view them.
Review Report – The Review report sets out the issues that have been considered as part of the review, identifies the revisions required and their implications for the rest of the plan. It also identifies the short form revision procedure as the most appropriate way forward.
Candidate sites *THIS REGISTER IS ONLY A REGISTER OF THE SITES SUBMITTED TO THE AUTHORITY BY DEVELOPERS, LANDOWNERS, COMMUNITY COUNCILS AND MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC FOR CONSIDERATION DURING PLAN PREPARATION.
Background Paper 1 - Agriculture, Farm Diversification and the Rural Economy
Background Paper 2 - Coastal and Marine
Background Paper 3 – Historic Environment
Background Paper 4 – Assessment of Employment Land
Background Paper 5 – Energy
Background Paper 6 – Green Wedges
Background Paper 7 – Housing
Background Paper 7a – Housing
Background Paper 8 – Landscape
Background Paper 9 - Minerals
Background Paper 11 – Recreation & Access
Background Paper 12 – Retail Assessment
Background Paper 13 – Settlement Capacity Study
Background Paper 14 – Spatial Development Strategy
Background Paper 15 - State of the Park Report
Background Paper 16 – Tourism
Background Paper 17 – Transport & Networks
Background Paper 18 - Affordable Housing Study
Background Paper 19 – Waste
Background Paper 20 – The Welsh Language
Background Paper 21 – Zones of Influence
Background Paper 22 – Renewable Energy Assessment
Background Paper 24 – Welsh Language Impact Assessment
Background Paper 25 - Equalities Impact Assessment
Background Paper 26 – Health Impact Assessment
Annual Monitoring Report
Below is a link to the 2017 Annual Monitoring Report. All previous years’ data are included on this report.