Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update
- All Warden Centres are closed to the public. Any enquiries can be made to the relevant Warden Centre – Pen y Pass: 01286 872 555, Llyn Tegid: 01678 520 626, Betws y Coed: 01690 710 022, Dolgellau 01341 422 878 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Wardens will remain at work but will have limited social contact. Their main focus will be reacting to any issues relating to visitor management (e.g. parking, litter etc) and managing contractors. We are also working with other agencies to look at options of how we can deploy our Wardens Service to help local communities.
- Our Planning Service is still operating but at a reduced capacity. We’re endeavouring to ensure that all planning applications and pre-application enquiries are being processed. Inevitably, there will be some delay.
- Our head-office is closed to the public. Please be mindful that some staff may be self-isolating and have families at home therefore there may be a delay in response.
- Where possible we are looking to continue contracted service and projects in order to support local businesses and the economy. If you have any general questions please contact email@example.com .
Please help us create a safer National Park for our communities and other visitors by following these guidelines.
Be safe - Observe social distancing at all times. Maintain a safe distance between you/your group and others. Be mindful of any pinch points and remember to sanitise your hands after contact with hard surfaces.
Tread lightly – Be willing to change your destination. Have a few options prepared in case you arrive somewhere that is increasingly getting busy.
Be kind – Park in designated parking spaces. Do not park on roadsides or across entrances, it is dangerous and can cause problems for our farmers, communities and emergency services.
Please check the latest Covid rules for Wales before making plans on the Welsh Government website.