About the Authority
The Snowdonia National Park Authority meetings are held in Welsh with simultaneous translation. The Authority has 18 members, 9 Local Councillors appointed by Gwynedd Council, 3 Local Councillors appointed by Conwy County Borough Council, and 6 members appointed by the Welsh Assembly Government. Members also serve on various Committees, Panels and Working Groups.
All Authority meetings are open to the public. A full timetable can be seen below.
Performance and Resources Committee (Draft)
- 15th of July 2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- 18th of November 2020 10.00 a.m.
- 24th of March 2021 at 10.00 a.m.
Planning and Access Committee (Draft)
- 1st of July 2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- 2nd of September 2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- 21st of October 2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- 2nd of December 2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- 20th of January 2021 at 10.00 a.m.
- 3rd of March 2021 at 10.00 a.m.
- 14th of April 2021 at 10.00 a.m.
- 19th of May 2021 at 10.00 a.m.
Standards Committee (Draft)
- 4th of September 2020 pm